Friday, August 24, 2012

A Few Of My Pieces

The One King's Lane Blogger Tastemaker Sale featuring vintage/unique items is now in full swing.  A lot has been sold but there are still a lot of amazing items left.  Here are some of mine that I LOVE that as of this morning were available.

The iron lamps above are one-of-a-kind antique iron with gorgeous linen shades, same regarding the large wall sconces below.  They are STUNNING in person, the pictures really don't do them justice.

 Another favorite of mine is this glass pendant.  So pretty and delicate, I see it over a reading nook somewhere.  If it doesn't sell, I have already found three places for it in my house.  This I think would be my problem if I ever opened a store, I would want to keep everything!  
These are just a few, head on over to check out the sale before it closes...or sells out!

 While you are there you can also learn more about the bloggers involved...