Monday, February 27, 2012

Gorgeous Finishes, Segreto, Part 1

One of the most important parts of the design process is planning the details.  What can you do to take a space one step farther?  When I received the book, Segreto, Secrets To Finishing Beautiful Interiors, I knew I was in for a treat.  The author, Leslie Sinclair, and her team paint, plaster, stencil, faux finish and more the most amazing spaces.  The book is packed with gorgeous and awe inspiring rooms.  Here are just some.....
Remember this kitchen? One of my all time favorites.....
I highly recommend this book.  The interiors are timeless, elegant, classic and awe inspiring.  Beautiful photography and pages of talented designers make it a wonderful read.  


To purchase “Segreto: Secrets to Finishing Beautiful Interiors” from the website click here or to purchase through Amazon click here.